Unpopular Opinions v5

Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions v5  (Read 28464 times)

More innocent people are shot by cops than innocent people being put on death row. Should cops suddenly not be allowed to have any sort of weapons on them?

Are you saying this unironically?

rerail:
anyone who pirates music is essentially telling the artist to go forget themselves and is not a cool dude
also people who use adblock on trustable sites are big meanies

also people who use adblock on trustable sites are big meanies

researchhub

anyone who pirates music is essentially telling the artist to go forget themselves and is not a cool dude

tru tru

to me spotify etc. where you get to listen to their music essentially free is like soft piracy for me

RADICAL OPINIONS TIME

Using adblock on trustworthy sites is the equivalent of piracy

maybe one day you'll be executed for something you didn't do, and then when you're looking down from heaven you'll rethink your position

this reminds me of a book called Monster

which is a book about a teenager accused of being part of the murder of a drug store owner and how his life MIGHT be forgeted over to bits and get a life sentence, or, death. aside from all the empathy, i believe the message doesn't fully go to the state, but half of the point goes to readers, and maybe the jury since they were part of the book, about how they judge the teenager and it's pretty much up to them to believe the story if he didn't attend to the murder. the book doesn't really explain what the actual truth is, it's a book that's a diary and yet acts like a movie scene at the same time, which for the movie scene, it doesn't explain if the teenager was guilty or not guilty. but i'm sure speculation works at its finest in that case and most readers will decide he is guilty. that's only half the point, and the other half is that empathy, which is how the teenager wants to be suicidal, nervous, and goes through an emotional meltdown and is wanting to say he wasn't part of the crime.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:26:27 AM by Timestamp »

fidget spinners are autistic

fidget spinners are autistic
that's a very popular opinion

tru tru

to me spotify etc. where you get to listen to their music essentially free is like soft piracy for me

RADICAL OPINIONS TIME
So is watching it on Youtube soft piracy?

little caesars make good pizza

ive never turned off adblock

That's not even an opinion.

maybe they just shouldn't shoot innocent people lmfao
maybe people just shouldnt be innocent -_________________-

i also do not turn off adblock unless  the site breaks with it

if a site blocks me via anti adblock i use anti adblock killer and if that doesn't work i never go back to that site again