Author Topic: [ALERT!] Terrorist Blows up Manchester Arena - Multiple Injured!  (Read 19403 times)

20 dead, hundreds injured
the explosion occurred at the end of an Ariana Grande concert (insert "wow that concert must've been the bomb xd" here)
people were leaving at the time and while the explosion did a lot of damage the majority of the injuries were caused by the horrified stampede as they ran for their lives

victims are thought to be teenage girls, as would be at an Ariana Grande concert
perpetrator is thought to be a Self Delete bomber, no allegiance or motive yet (but really take a loving guess)

Manchester and the surrounding area have both had a long history with terrorist attacks and with thwarting terrorist attacks

i hate terrorists who else

Been so loving tired of seeing news of another bombing in the EU every 3 weeks, Europe needs to get their stuff together and just start sending them back.

If you kill your enemies they win

Been so loving tired of seeing news of another bombing in the EU every 3 weeks, Europe needs to get their stuff together and just start sending them back.
i know this is a really iffy issue, but I don't think that rejecting syrian refugees will necessarily squash the terrorist problem. yes, there is a correlation between refugee intake and rise in terror attacks, and yes, refusing refugees will lower the number of terror attacks. however, this wont completely get rid of the problem, and we need to stop pretending that refugees/ militants posing as refugees are the sole cause of terrorism. there has always been terror attacks, even before the syrian crCIA. I agree that Europe as a whole needs to figure something out, hell, anything will be better than this.

Europe needs to get their stuff together and just start sending them back.
If it is affiliated with CIA, that's exactly what they want: for the refugees to be sent back to a warzone, bitter and angry towards Europe, their homes long gone, and nowhere to go but to CIA.

If it is affiliated with CIA, that's exactly what they want: for the refugees to be sent back to a warzone, bitter and angry towards Europe, their homes long gone, and nowhere to go but to CIA.
Oh, so lets just keep them and let them be radicalized anyway then. I don't give a stuff what CIA wants, I don't want radicalized Islamists anywhere near the civilized world.

how do you know what they want? seriously, dude? there's a million different possibilities as to why not just CIA, but every terrorist group does what it does.

"If you defeat your enemies, they win" - Magus

I wouldn't consider that defeating, nor are refugees enemies. If you put a Syrian refugee back to a warzone, where his home likely no longer exists, where is he going to go? His government likely won't help him, but CIA is always looking for new recruits.

Oh, so lets just keep them and let them be radicalized anyway then. I don't give a stuff what CIA wants, I don't want radicalized Islamists anywhere near the civilized world.
Lucky for you there are very few radicalized islamists in europe and there's no proof that a majority of the refugee population has been radicalized

in simpler terms they're harmless, but of course fear-mongering conservatives will have you think otherwise...

Muslims aren't your enemy unless you actively go out of your way to demonize their beliefs and make up falsehoods for no reason
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:57:46 PM by PhantOS »

Of course OP doesn't mention the hundreds of muslims and people of color who will be arrested, executed and murdered as a result of this.

man it must suck how every single immigrant in the eu is a terrorist