Author Topic: [ALERT!] Terrorist Blows up Manchester Arena - Multiple Injured!  (Read 19317 times)

itt: people using dead kids to push their activism and anti-activism

Well we're certainly not going to talk about her music quality

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/01/judge-to-Annoying Orange-no-protection-for-speech-inciting-violence.html

If this is a serious enough case you'd have to wait until he's out of office to bring charges against him and even then it's probably really iffy

kill otto-san

wait did i do something illegal

stunning rebuttal my man here's 50$

itt: people using dead kids to push their activism and anti-activism

that has been the case forever so yeah

Promoting violence isnt the same as premeditation. If you were to make an exact plan for violent intent, ie formulate it with enough evidence of planning, it would be premeditation. Example "at 4:30 monday lets plant a bomb in the white house" and then google bomb recipes

Promoting violence, such as "black people should be beaten up" is legal

Promoting violence isnt the same as premeditation. If you were to make an exact plan for violent intent, ie formulate it with enough evidence of planning, it would be premeditation. Example "at 4:30 monday lets plant a bomb in the white house" and then google bomb recipes

Promoting violence, such as "black people should be beaten up" is legal
i'll repost this since it's relevant and it's actual legal precedent https://www.oyez.org/cases/1968/492

ok well it was a Self Delete bombing dang white supremacists

another one died in action for the thot patrol movement

Religion of peace strikes again

death toll has risen to 22

people like phanto are enablers and supporters of these massacres
if there weren't so many handicaps like him in the world we wouldn't have a muslim mayor of london and le pen would be the leader of france.

there wouldn't be massacres in these great European countries like Germany and France.

people like phanto

>people

You realize he's black right?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:38:08 PM by beachbum111111 »

If the Conservatives needed a boost for the upcoming election, this should do the trick.

that's what happens when you become a soulless celebrity whose sole defining character trait is

uh

hot

also why did buzzfeed crunch that picture of her

tf