why won't my avatar forgetin change

Author Topic: why won't my avatar forgetin change  (Read 2254 times)

i know this has been a common problem but i thought it was fixed so like
why isnt my avatar updating?? it just redirects to the fkn page again
ive tried multiple pics but its no bueno
im using firefox if that changesa nything

Go to your history and clear cached images ONLY

stupid forum system handling avatars, it's broken but there's a few ways to fix it and make it upload

export it through gimp

no his avatar actually isnt changing.

you must be one of the few unlucky people who's avatar change ability is completely broken

same lol ive been stuck with this one since like 6th grade god help me

Go to your history and clear cached images ONLY
my boyo i cleared my entiiiiire history (and even tried doing it on my phone) and it doesnt do poop
export it through gimp
nope (didnt work)
ctrl + f5
believe it or not this doesnt work either

well if anyone wants the avatar i wanted to use feel free to take it:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:29:07 PM by Ayxrion »

i changed my avatar today and it took a few diff methods. i uploaded a bigger image, didn't work. resized to 75x75 and exported through clip studio, didn't work. i had to open it and re-export through paint.net to get it to finally upload.

the forum has some kind of overly protected malware protection so there's a ton of false positives. make sure you export with all unnecessary embedded data like comments disabled. photoshop tends to create more false positives than gimp from what i can tell.
play around with gif optimization/deoptimization, index or unindex the colors, just keep changing it until it doesn't trigger a false positive.

IH2F6cu.gif (GIF Image, 80 × 80 pixels)

there's your problem. the avatar is silently failing because it's bigger than the size limit (75x75).

here's the original if you wanna mess with it
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:54:20 PM by dargereldren »

what the forget

IH2F6cu.gif (GIF Image, 80 × 80 pixels)

there's your problem. the avatar is silently failing because it's bigger than the size limit (75x75).

here's the original if you wanna mess with it

oh well in that case, try this OP.

the forum has some kind of overly protected malware protection so there's a ton of false positives. make sure you export with all unnecessary embedded data like comments disabled.
metadata or whatever it is

i hear uploading it to an image host site then downloading that could work

But i've gotten so used to seeing you with the Pusheen cat that i've come to associate it with you, why would you go from that to anime jiggle boobs? :(