The thunderf00t/Sargon of Akkad SMACKDOWN: PLACE YOUR BETS

Author Topic: The thunderf00t/Sargon of Akkad SMACKDOWN: PLACE YOUR BETS  (Read 883 times)

how about neither because they're both trash
now chris ray gun? that guy's a legend.

If Naked Ape hopped in I'd bet actual money

I pick Chuck Norris
he always wins

sargon is my waifu

If Naked Ape hopped in I'd bet actual money

honestly I would too

No one would bet against Naked Rape. If his obnoxious voice didn't scare his opponents away his actual video would

Sargon's my boy, all the way.

how about neither because they're both trash
now chris ray gun? that guy's a legend.
Sargon's okay
Thunderforget's a liar
Chris is a god among gods.

I've heard of these two before, could somebody explain what the deal is here? I don't really know much about Sargon or Thunderfoot's content; I'd like to be the most informed before I place a bet.

I've heard of these two before, could somebody explain what the deal is here? I don't really know much about Sargon or Thunderfoot's content; I'd like to be the most informed before I place a bet.

thunderfoot in the last year has begun to dig himself into a hole and nobody's really sure why

this drama is the result of TF snipping two bits of audio together to make it sound like SoA laughed at a woman's murder

TF has doubled down while SoA compares TF to the SJWs that they both deal w/ in an attempt to point out how TF is full of stuff

thunderf00t has my respect since he's a legitimate scientist. It's unfortunate that his channel devolved into the whole anti-SJW "feminist gets REKT" circlejerk thing.