What are the origins of your username?

Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6223 times)

Back in 2012 on Tezuni's slopes ctf server I saw someone named "[insert name here] so I tried that name (it was mispelled as [insert mane here] for a while) and I fixed it to [insert name here] and here I am

i like electronics and radios and science

i have no idea lol

speedlockholmes21.
I chose the username for him, as he is my slave.

I chose the username for him, as he is my slave.
yES MASTER,/.

khaz is a shortened version of Khaz'goroth who is a titan in the warcraft universe.
nerd

RTBARCHIVE: i thought that once i made a forum account to show everybody that RTB was still downloadable, i wouldn't use this account anymore. lol.

Clay Hanson: i have a low amount of creativity and just chose my childhood best friend's name. I think at one point I ran with a joke about my friend dying some how and deriving the name from him to honor him, but nah. Better name than using my real first name followed by some numbers.

i used to be called "generation x" ingame for like 2 weeks and then my sister showed me sub-par alternative rock band vertical horizon and i was so smitten by it that i sealed my fate forever

I'm the Master of all Matthews, hence my name.

i like the colour red

lake placid
unfortunately i don't get it on any other communities so i usually stick with "Plad", which is my brother's lazy way of typing "Placid" (and unfortunately someone else on BL's actual name LOL)

trying to be creative because i worshipped ascii characters for a while

kiyo is my oc's name which is short for kiyoshi (i decided to name him that in my weeb phase) and it stuck

First it was Snake, then Naked Snake, because I didn't like all the jokes about Snakes with clothes and all that (it got old real quick) I was recommended to change to Snaked, which I did, then I got my Minecraft account and called it Snaked, but Snaked was taken, so I just added _Snake