Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6230 times)

news - thought it would be cool to make an account named news (dont use this anywhere else)
squared - i thought i was SO cool  for knowing what squared ment, so viola

kott was a thing i made up while making a character

timestamp was just something i wanted to start off with since last year

i gave up on life and my last three letters i typed before ending it all was nal

i did not die

i literally thought my name was a character in the blockland film "the mist" and i was surprised when nobody else had that name and soon enough i realized that i just had a brainfart and no that character wasnt in the mist
i actually had 0 idea about the urban dictionary definition of queeba that existed before then which was a man sucking farts out of dead seagulls so thats a funny coincidence i guess

i thought i could trick google into thinking i was old enough to make a youtube account by putting 90 at the end of my name so itd think i was 90 years old
however i still wanted people to know i was a child named alex
the result was kidalex90

Godik made it up for me

When I was thinking of a Youtube user name in 2009. I combined both of my favorite things back then, Daffy Duck and Titanic

a long time ago i was trying to build a city called "Blocko city" (not that colorful weird one) but i was too lazy.
when i made this account i named after that name.
i admit i could have a different one.

It was first Metallic, but then one of my friends called me Metalliku so i started to use that name

I seriously have no idea, just that it's probably the worst name I could have come up with

ysh
ysh
ysh
ysh
ysh
ysh
ysh

Guess which one.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 05:10:12 AM by Gatysh »

a random name generator