What are the origins of your username?

Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6218 times)

Thought a misspelling of "electric" would be cool, so 13-year-old me signed up for CheatPlanet with the name Elctrk.

Forgot about it for a few years until I wanted to change my Blockland name from MrBob00.  I decided to go with the old Elctrk name I used but I added the extra e so it's not just a cluster of consonants.  Now it's pretty much the name I use for everything.

When I was a kid I always used the handle Luaurokkz/Luaurocks but as I got to high school I got over that name (and over people calling me Laura which is not my name ) so I went on a quest to find a better name for myself. I was Keystonee for a while (which was a nickname someone gave me) and NoMoreLongNights for a very short stint but in 10th grade I was the writer/director/producer/editor of a series of short films and to enter them into a film competetion I needed to name my production company. We were called PsychoCandy, then NeonCandy, and finally NeonFallout (it sounded cool). When we disbanded I took the name as my own and have used it for everything ever since. Contrary to popular belief the name has nothing to do with Fall Out Boy even though at the time I was super into Fall Out Boy.

Name Origin - Villian of 2012's SKYFALL played amazingly by Javier Bardem.

Well willco2 wasn't made by me, but the main username I use (Redey1290) is just my favorite color with "ey" at the end and the first two and last two numbers on the qwerty layout
p.s: its pronounced red-e not like ree-day or however people heck it up these days

It started as Altered, which was a username I used for Cube 2 (a quake-type shooter/sandbox) because it felt sci-fi-ish. I forget why I changed it to Alteration.
I used it later on with other games because the alternative was cooldude8260, my Lego/Roblox username I had when I was 9. I figured I'd like something more mature than that lol.

my other account (gebenuwell) came from a stupid joke and i didn't think i would be on the forums for so long + visit it daily so it just sort of stuck
for this account i don't really know

I was thinking about how through the internet we all have a level of anonymity, so basically to everyone I met or talked to, I was a nobody. I took the name "Mr.Nobody" to state myself as THE nobody.

I later replaced the b to a ß to bypass the old /spy and /fetch functions that required a full name to work, only to find my original name taken in ALL forms less than a week later after the novelty wore off.

My name was not from the movie as I had the name first (roughly 2007).

I was like 11. I put my bike lock combination at the end of my name.

I still have it too. I keep it because it's become sentimental.

I go by Stevy on everything else now. I once had a friend who called me "Stev" and I liked that nickname so I think that's where that came from.

it's my actual name

It's my real name. Oftentimes, however, the username "Marios" is taken so I use it in combination with the number 2.

My 3rd Roblox account I made when I was 8 and when I worshiped ytps