Black People In Chicago Are Being Urged To Report Undocumented Immigrants

Author Topic: Black People In Chicago Are Being Urged To Report Undocumented Immigrants  (Read 2506 times)

America Is So Dumb Man I Thought It Was Land Of The Free So Why You Gotta Sign A Paper To Be An American Citizen Man?

im moving to chicago goodbye my brethren

except republicans don't give a stuff about homeless people either, so that point always falls flat. we don't need a loving step-system of the order we help people in--we do it all at once. "sorry mam, I understand you're getting raped, but a MURDER is going on down the street."

*quick search of Republican/conservative-run charities*
WOOPS

the conservative philosophy is not "forget the poor they can do everything themselves without our help", it's "we need to help these people, but we need to make sure they don't become dependent on us so that they can move forward on their own"

the welfare state is a loving mess because someone can basically live normally without having to return the favor
it's called "learned helplessness"
look it up when you're done fantasizing on how devilish everyone you don't like is

look it up when you're done fantasizing on how devilish everyone you don't like is
don't you regularly demonize liberals?

don't you regularly demonize liberals?

I make the distinction between lefties and liberals

100% of all illegal immigrants are criminals.

This is a fact.

next: undocumented immigrants must give names of ten other undocumented immigrants to not be deported

commence mccarthyism

I make the distinction between lefties and liberals
except right liberals and left authoritarians are forgetin dumb though for the most part

next: undocumented immigrants must give names of ten other undocumented immigrants to not be deported

commence mccarthyism

except you can definitively prove whether someone is illegal or not

lol whoever made the flyer can't even print colors well, you think they've got 10,000 bucks to spare? ridiculous