United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125820 times)

Bump
I shall also do this, but just in case something goes down, i'd rather report whatever in this specific topic than any other NC/Patton focused drama

I shall also do this, but just in case something goes down, i'd rather report whatever in this specific topic than any other NC/Patton focused drama
how childish

Furries should be eradicated eventually, but I think focus should be upon those loving FNAF fanatics. They're the real cancer.

Furries should be eradicated eventually, but I think focus should be upon those loving FNAF fanatics. They're the real cancer.
nice job bumping a month old drama.

Furries should be eradicated eventually
oh you bet

1. who the forget are you
2. >using cancer unironically in 2017
3. this topic is 50 years old atleast bump a newer one

oh wait it's captcha catcher

(thanks unova for giving me an research)

that dude still exists? wow

3. this topic is 50 years old atleast bump a newer one
Umm sorry but the internet didn't exist 50 years ago. Not that I expect a furry to realize such things

Umm sorry but the internet didn't exist 50 years ago. Not that I expect a furry to realize such things
Was there a serious need for you to come back or something

oh GOD this autist. he lives in keller or something I'll go destroy his computer.

/support

why do these clans exist, they are literally cancer

go end world hunger or something

Ugh. So cancerous and Cringeworthy /support

/support

are you new.,?

/support

the only cancer here is you