weekly default build challenge 5 - an island

Poll

buenos dias

mandy
imbecil!
AHHHH!!

Author Topic: weekly default build challenge 5 - an island  (Read 16010 times)

I like the idea of this but the organization could be better, like when on Friday is the deadline, bearing in mind different timezones?
Also here's my fort.

I like the idea of this but the organization could be better, like when on Friday is the deadline, bearing in mind different timezones?
Also here's my fort.
it's just gonna be any time friday because i might be busy doing other stuff
if you've built something for this, i'd recommend submitting it now

oh stuff its friday!!!
ok, it's over then.
ill be making the video soon, new challenge coming shortly

new challenge is here!
this week's challenge is "demo build"
1 - build must be 150 bricks or less
2 - use default colorset and bricks. use pre-v18 bricks, which means no teledoors, bot holes, pumpkins, or any of the doors or things that act like doors such as coffins.
3 - please attatch the .bls file via blf's attatchment system so i can look at them
name the save file in this format : BL_ID-(currentchallenge)
(example : 16362-mini_fortress)
4 - no spam builds or joke builds
5 - have fun building it, don't make it a chore.
WEEK TWO
build something using only demo bricks and the demo brickcount!
do your best.
Ends next Friday, June 9th.
Central Timezone 5:00 PM, or 17:00.

Here's my submission- it's a recreation of my first build in BL- a small island with a cave and a camp. I had a lot of fun making it, it really made me nostalgic of when BL was really all about having fun and building just for myself, and not having to worry about garnering attention or seeing large-scale projects through for others to play; just playing with legos on the computer. putting on "after school special" on repeat and cranking out stuffty 150-brick builds were some of the best times i've ever had on blockland.

i really like this challenge thing- it really brings things back to basics and reminds us of what makes this game so special.

whats the demo brick limit again

putting on "after school special" on repeat and cranking out stuffty 150-brick builds were some of the best times i've ever had on blockland.
Same.

AS WE SPEAK i am MAKING the VIDEO

sorry for being late i had other stuff i promise
also yes, it would be pretty useful if you guys told me what the enviornment settings for the builds should be.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:50:14 PM by crazies alt »

wait are you using wmm

wait are you using wmm
wtf
do you seriously expect me to use something like sony vegas to loving edit just some text and adding videos in??
im mad now
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 12:19:15 AM by crazies alt »