pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26616 times)

Fursuit love is a gateway to bestiality because it's a legal way for people to pretend they are having love with real animals.
a fursuit depicts a anthropomorphic animal, not an actual animal

saying fursuiting is a gateway to bestiality is probably the dumbest thing I've read in a long time ngl

If humanoid alien animals were real and you had love with them it would still be considered bestiality.

The more you respond to Tony the further the topic gets derailed

tony you're going to give me an aneurysm
love in fursuits is actually loving legal and the people in it do know that the partner is a human being but they pretend that they are anthropomorphic, MAKE-BELIEF animals.
bestiality is illegal.
also i'd bet if this drama was made by literally anybody other than me you would be like "/support this guy is a gay : ("
Fursuit love is a gateway to bestiality because it's a legal way for people to pretend they are having love with real animals.
yes this vibrantly colored green animal sure is a real animal and totally isn't a cartoon that someone made
This is about as degenerate as a child enthusiast only having love with midgets because it's the only way he can legally pretend to have love with a child.
this is still legal, and they both know that they are both of the age of conscent.
and if you're talking about rule 34 they aren't even fursuits they're literally just cartoons of anthropomorphic and fake, nonexistant animals
get the richard out of your brain and leave this thread

Animals have been known to show signs of consent.
[NEWS] tony is a loving furry

[NEWS] tony is a loving zoophile
ftfy and his ex confirms it

there isn't even much to talk about, it's well known that pie crust is a dog forgeter

seriously this has been beaten into the ground for like 4 years now

[NEWS] tony is a loving furry

[NEWS] tony is actually outland

tony put peanut butter on his snake and let his dog lick it off

(every drama ever)

love in fursuits is actually loving legal

Just because fursuit love is legal, doesn't make it okay.

Just because bestiality is legal in argentia, doesn't make it okay. As is the point of this topic.

Just because Pie Crust can legally have love with dogs doesn't mean we should tolerate his bestiality lust anymore than fursuit love.

So it's hypocritical to get mad at Pie Crust for posting bestiality in your NSFW furry love chats.

The only reason you knew he was doing this because you were in a NSFW furry love chat.

You can claim fursuit love is legal and a socially acceptable thing to do all you want but in certain parts of the world bestiality is also legal and socially acceptable.

So you can't really use this excuse about what is or isn't "legal."

I am not defending bestiality as you keep claiming I am to deflect the argument.

I am claiming that I find it hypocritical of you and all the other furries here when the two worlds of zoophiles and furries are strangly similar.