pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26634 times)

You people know what Pie Crust does, what he is capable of and what kind of stuff he gets off on and you're inviting him to these love rooms expecting nothing to happen?

He is in the wrong but when there are NSFW hardcore furry love chatrooms and Pie Crust is invited to it then you're pretty much asking for it.
You people know what Pie Crust does, what he is capable of and what kind of stuff he gets off on and you're inviting him to these love rooms expecting nothing to happen?
fun fact: nsfw ≠ erp you autist

1. we made it because we didn't want pie crust posting his disgusting garbage in the regular nsfw chat

Alright, alright. WHAT?!

You mean to tell me......

That you made this room..... specifically for Pie Crust.....?

So Pie Crust was posting disgusting stuff in the regular NSFW chat so you made a hardcore NSFW chat specifically made for him to post in there instead?

You people created this monster on your own and then playing the innocent victim card.

ask unova I don't know why he did that tbh

This entire drama is now null and void because this room was created specifically for Pie Crust.

You people basically made this room for him to post sick stuff.

If you people truly didn't want Pie Crust doing this you would have just banned him instead of giving him his own room.  :cookieMonster:

Also I'd like to point out this isn't even Blockland related.

I don't like Pie Crust, I don't like him talking about the dog he forgets. But you people were asking for it.

I don't even know what to say other than pie crust is disgusting

Okay tony you can shut up now

I don't even know what to say other than pie crust is disgusting

He's disgusting but Unova and this entire discord allowed him to get away with it.

that still doesn't give him the right to post that stuff and break the tos
and I think the channel was also to use the nsfw bots (they could search any tag in rule 34, including the gross ones) but it was made shortly after pie crust started posting that so I just guessed

tony we require your browsing history for further investigation

hello welcome to the blockland forums enjoy ur stay
to be fair he has one of the best first posts I've seen