Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26613 times)

grimlock do you get paid every time you say "autism" because there's no other reason for you to be screaming it out like a broken record lmao

cant this just be taken to the drama thread about nix himself? i get there might not be much more to be said about pie crust at this rate but for the love of god id much rather focus on how pie crust is scum of the earth rather than some forum grudges

grimlock do you get paid every time you say "autism" because there's no other reason for you to be screaming it out like a broken record lmao

oh stuff loving roasted guys watch out

that isn't even a roast? it's a legitimate question

top 10 anime roasts

answer my question before I take all your lunch money > : (

that isn't even a roast? it's a legitimate question

haha ! four twentieths ecks dee dee dee !

answer my question before I take all your lunch money > : (
autism unleashed

The problem is that tony's "ridiculous stuff" and "bait" almost always resorts to stuffstorms for pages to follow. Whether it be nix or whoever else falls for it

It really doesn't, though. You may think it does because you have a preconception of what people think about Tony, but all I saw here was people playing along with Tony's textual meltdown, like every time Tony posts something ridiculous and silly.

If Tony was truly derailing and starting stuffstorms to the point of it being a problem, I think he would've been banned by now.

cant this just be taken to the drama thread about nix himself? i get there might not be much more to be said about pie crust at this rate but for the love of god id much rather focus on how pie crust is scum of the earth rather than some forum grudges
pageloss

does tony not realize that furries draw pictures of cartoon characters? it's not all that hard to understand.

does tony not realize that furries draw pictures of cartoon characters? it's not all that hard to understand.

Tony's a real enigma to be honest. It was hard to tell where he was going with his point.

Tony's a real enigma to be honest. It was hard to tell where he was going with his point.

What's the next step of his master plan?

this keeps flipping back and forth to pie crust, tony, and nix. what's even the subject anymore?

What's the next step of his master plan?

Crashing OP's discord with no survivors