Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.

Author Topic: Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.  (Read 14574 times)

oh hur dur let me test the blockland censors *roblox link* *link to unspeakable research site*

Okso I really dont understand the BL Glass censor. Whats the point? Every time I go to a popular server I hear "monday" SO many times its not even funny. Also, does Scout31 REALLY think were too pusillanimous individual to hear "friend"? Ive heard that AND ive been called that tons of times. This is loving blockland not club penguin the forget.

Okso I really dont understand the BL Glass censor. Whats the point? Every time I go to a popular server I hear "monday" SO many times its not even funny. Also, does Scout31 REALLY think were too pusillanimous individual to hear "friend"? Ive heard that AND ive been called that tons of times. This is loving blockland not club penguin the forget.

Well, the censor helps take out the trashmen that spam monday and friend all day.

is it a bad thing to censor it though? it makes the community seem less initially hostile to new players or users of glass. calling people mondays and friends regularly is just as annoying and stupid as grimlock calling people autistic all the time

also if its the only insult you can think of you need to diversify your insults.

hey what, I didn't ban you. I only muted you for 3000 seconds for spamming the same line of morse code repeatedly (even after an initial 15 second mute)
then you started PMing me saying admin abuse and stuff but i didn't care, you must have really pissed someone else off lol

all of glass's admins are in a constant state of extreme butthurt

good thing I'm a moderator and not an admin ayyy

actually i didnt even know skill was glass staff

actually i didnt even know skill was glass staff
recent addition

sorry for doublep but

I only muted you for 3000 seconds for spamming the same line of morse code repeatedly even after an initial 15 second mute)

haven't done anything in the past

I told him I was gonna test the censor system but apparently, the lil forgeter ignored me.
can we appreciate this line? its the equivalent of declaring in a server that you are going to stress test it and without any response proceed to DDOS it

/nosupport You deserved that ban and Skill4Life is a good fella, why drama him?

/nosupport You deserved that ban and Skill4Life is a good fella, why drama him?
Also why did you want to test what is censored and what is not too?

Security audits are only security audits if you actually tell the people in-charge before you start them. Otherwise it's burglary, trespassing, or in this case, run-of-the-mill internet trolling. OP deserved his ban.

I can see glass chat alongside server chat, and the amount of people who just go "jigger ligger bigger tigger figger" to "test the censor system" is loving stupid

skill has never done anything wrong in his entire life

skill is so manly he is feared