Author Topic: V-22 Osprey  (Read 1213 times)

Hey does anyone have the Osprey file? I just went back to download it and found the link to be broken. :(
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238406.msg6801260#msg6801260

So you got the file linked for you and then you lost it? Good luck finding it a second time, because that person has been offline for years.

heedicaulking is permabanned on forums but you can sometimes catch him ingame. ask him or any one of his friends and you can probably get a DL/get in contact with him for a DL

heedicaulking is permabanned on forums but you can sometimes catch him ingame. ask him or any one of his friends and you can probably get a DL/get in contact with him for a DL
just curious and offtopic, but do you know why he's perma'd?

basically what rally said, except not specifically v21 but updates in general iirc. probably upped his game post v21 though.

heed did a lot of posts calling for more updates (and went on about how its really not that much work) to the point that badspot banned him out of being annoyed with his never ending crusade. honestly not sure who's in the right or wrong on this one - heed has a point but its not his game. the most significant posts heed made also got deleted but there were pics of the biggest ones in heed's signature. unfortunately the image links are dead now.

all this happened like 6 years ago and i wasn't around to witness it, but i was told by him/friends on his server about it so that's how i know.

Here you go.
This should be the final result of that topic.
It does everything he says at least.