[NEWS] 8 Dead in Mississippi shooting

Author Topic: [NEWS] 8 Dead in Mississippi shooting  (Read 3950 times)

my condolences to the victims' families

If it's not that, then the joke must be "Muslims are/will be responsible for all shootings or extreme acts of violence, ever, lol" and it still isn't that funny of a joke, which is the point I'm trying to make
No, the point you were trying to make was that these jokes were morally wrong.

"If you just said, 'wow you're a very uncomfortable person and you're not very funny, what a pathetic joke' you would have destroyed me, but you couldn't do that." - IDubbbzTV

No, the point you were trying to make was that these jokes were morally wrong.

except no that's not the point he was trying to make?

captain zee didn't think it was a funny meme so he posted about it

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 08:51:27 AM by Timestamp »

Holy stuff, I don't know if this is some sort of new meme that appears on any thread referring to any sort of shooting, whatsoever, but there wasn't a muslim within a country mile of this. So far, this just reads out as some white trailer trash hick dealing with his children being taken away from him while going through a stuffty divorce.
i just don't find it that funny, "8 people dead as a result of domestic dispute. BUT forget MUSLIMS THO, LOL  :cookieMonster:
who else does the "religion of peace"  meme refer too?
If it's not that, then the joke must be "Muslims are/will be responsible for all shootings or extreme acts of violence, ever, lol" and it still isn't that funny of a joke, which is the point I'm trying to make

he may say it's "because it's not funny"
but clearly the fact that he's getting pissed that its about muslims shows hes trying to guilt people into not making the joke because it's "wrong"

he may say it's "because it's not funny"
but clearly the fact that he's getting pissed that its about muslims shows hes trying to guilt people into not making the joke because it's "wrong"

I am by no means defending muslims. I consider myself more of a conservative in my policies and agree with a lot of Annoying Oranges original ideas.

I don't find it funny because the incident this thread is concerned with has nothing to do with Muslims. It's off topic, and has no place in this thread.

I am by no means defending muslims. I consider myself more of a conservative in my policies and agree with a lot of Annoying Oranges original ideas.

I don't find it funny because the incident this thread is concerned with has nothing to do with Muslims. It's off topic, and has no place in this thread.

The joke is that as soon as someone claims multiple lives in a single incident, people say it's a muslim without the facts first (something I'm well aware I've done before)
It's funny bc it's not a muslim
chill

my joke response to that joke is the only proper way to respond to that joke

sorry zee

LMAO people are so mad that they got called out for making a stuffty joke

jeez guys learn to take some criticism without literally stuffting your pants you snowflake forgets

take a joke please thanks
just a prank bro
its a loving joke.
It's funny bc it's not a muslim
chill

like jesus you guys get criticized for making a stuffty joke and lose your stuff

jeez guys learn to take some criticism without literally stuffting your pants you snowflake forgets

like jesus you guys get criticized for making a stuffty joke and lose your stuff

the only people losing their stuff are the ones who think we're losing our stuff wtf is this

apparently calmly stating your post was simply a joke = loosing your stuff

too late kiddos, I already lost my stuff. it's on the ceiling

don't touch rooged's mooslums

why am i in there

tbh it loses its humor when the 1st page is full of it

the guy apparently took someone hostage to drive him to the other two houses where he killed people. he also had been abusing his stepdaughter for several years, and wouldn't be surprised if he was abusing other members in his family seeing how crazy dude is.

this kid was one of the victims, apparently shielding his cousin to protect him from the gunfire. he was planning on playing college football and already had a couple offers:

sad stuff, shame to see this in the black community. dude needed some help a while ago
So far, this just reads out as some white trailer trash hick dealing with his children being taken away from him while going through a stuffty divorce.
how you gonna say "reads out" and not even look at either of the sources op posted. the guys clearly black lol