Poll

Would you rather eat a whole pizza, or a whole turkey in one setting?

I can eat a whole turkey!
My love for pizza knows no limit!

Author Topic: WOULD YOU RATHER? - Would you rather die in combat, or die peacefully?  (Read 9989 times)

ive always wanted to know i was going to die

I don't feel like the poll options are ideal. I wouldn't wanna die in "combat" or anything like that, but I most certainly would like to know it is happening

who wants to die in combat at all? isn't the aim to live by the end of it

die peaceful

do i get to pick the terms of combat

WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT DONALD Annoying Orange OR MIKE PENCE IN GLADIATORIAL COMBAT??

Look, Mike Pence might be an old man. But all that really means is that he's had more years to master the art of war. You ever seen one of those movies where there's that one old guy and you can't really figure out why nobody forgets with him, and then he does some crazy stuff like killing 30 guys in one scene and you're like oh that's why? That's Pence. Not to mention if he sniffs out that you're even 0.001% gay he'll instantly vaporize you, don't get me wrong, I got a 0/10 on that one 'how gay are you' test, but I'm not taking the chance

Donald Annoying Orange? Nibba can't even tweet right. He might've defeated all the liberals in America at the same time in arguably the most important battle in American history, but I aint no liberal. Easy win.

pence got some lightning jutsu stuff id rather not touch him

Annoying Orange would give me a win but pence would give me glory

Annoying Orange because he isn't an arcane electrician

Annoying Orange. Pence has already mastered the art of electric jujitsu, and I'm too much of a pusillanimous individual to fight him.

donald Annoying Orange could probably afford tons of combat gear/training and maybe even a jetpack
so pence

donald Annoying Orange could probably afford tons of combat gear/training and maybe even a jetpack
so pence
pence has emperor palpatine's electric hands though