girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information

Poll

??

hell yeah
51 (29%)
nah brother
125 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information  (Read 13488 times)

>when she call you "daddy" but you're a priest

ohhh father~

only if she's my daughter

I would say that I didn't expect this from you but then again you are from the deep south.

I would say that I didn't expect this from you but then again you are from the deep south.
honestly parent-child incest isn't really more common here than anywhere else

I've already said no, but I'm saying no again because of how trashy liking this makes you look.

I've already said no, but I'm saying no again because of how trashy liking this makes you look.
I bet you've never even had love in any position but missionary, you vanilla piece of stuff mother forgeter

I bet you've never even had love in any position but missionary, you vanilla piece of stuff mother forgeter

Heh, try me

That's it forgeto. You and your secret ring of child predators are trying to shame me? The great randomtroll39? Hahahahaha! You're all nothing but animals preying on little children, I guess that's why you play blockland right??? To get close to your neighbor Tommy Jr.? I'm going to hunt you down and grapple your snake off (no homo i kiss girls thanks) you little wimp!

Sorry, I don't speak dumpster fire.

That's it forgeto. You and your secret ring of child predators are trying to shame me? The great randomtroll39? Hahahahaha! You're all nothing but animals preying on little children, I guess that's why you play blockland right??? To get close to your neighbor Tommy Jr.? I'm going to hunt you down and grapple your snake off (no homo i kiss girls thanks) you little wimp!

immigrant vs child enthusiast
alien vs predator

i certainly hope girls don't call me daddy bc i mean

i certainly hope girls don't call me daddy bc i mean
well under special circumstances it wouldn't be as weird, maybe. maybe you have a wife and you're the "daddy" of the marriage?

or wearing a strapon or something.

Nope. Weird as forget.