Author Topic: Ruby - An All-Purpose Clan  (Read 3978 times)

Ruby
...is a "serious" clan in that it will have events and projects, as well as potentially a dedicated building server in the future. It does not ask any level of skill in building, eventing, or fighting from its users, nor any mandatory participation in events or projects.

Discord
If you want, you could join the Clan Discord and talk! There's a public channel anyone can speak in to get in touch with the clan.
You can also see our users list, but remember, anyone can join the Discord server, so you need to check for a rank to be sure they're in the clan.

Joining the clan
To join, PM me, or drop into the public channel of the discord server and ask to be elevated to Member status. The only requirement is that you aren't a known troll.

This clan is completely unrelated to Steven Universe and RWBY. It's just a name I picked at random because it fit into a clan tag. It has no meaning.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 12:52:36 PM by Super Suit 12 »

Reserved.
Does the forum even have a post character limit? I've never reached it.

[ size=5pt]This clan is completely unrelated to Steven Universe and RWBY. It's just a name I picked at random because it fit into a clan tag. It has no meaning.[/size]

thot patrol declares war

thot patrol declares war
Cool for you.

I'm gonna consider making a dedicated freebuild server, anyone got suggestions on addons? I've got New Duplicator, New Brick Tool, either SWeps or Gravity Cat's Raycasting Weapons, modter, some of Demian's bricks/doors, Slayer, Block Poles, VCE, Advanced VCE (Core, Bots and Raycast. Holo is kinda broken sadly)
I want to keep it relatively light, but powerful.

Cool for you.

I'm gonna consider making a dedicated freebuild server, anyone got suggestions on addons? I've got New Duplicator, New Brick Tool, either SWeps or Gravity Cat's Raycasting Weapons, modter, some of Demian's bricks/doors, Slayer, Block Poles, VCE, Advanced VCE (Core, Bots and Raycast. Holo is kinda broken sadly)
I want to keep it relatively light, but powerful.

Not sure on Add-ons but excited for the server.

This clan is completely unrelated to Steven Universe and RWBY. It's just a name I picked at random because it fit into a clan tag. It has no meaning.
i didnt think it was related until you said this is and now this is all im thinking about

this post had a point but I made it pointless by deciding on the thing I was asking for suggestions on
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:44:28 PM by Super Suit 12 »

thot patrol declares war
See guys??? i told you thot patrol was a troublesome clan!!

My apologies to anyone who built anything on the server in the past few days. When my computer's fan gets too dusty, the computer occasionally just shuts down. A few days ago, it did. If you haven't saved what you built, it's gone forever unless someone else saved it.

The server is back up and has Autosaver turned on and running. Still planning on getting an actual dedicated machine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:49:23 AM by Super Suit 12 »

Still planning on getting an actual dedicated machine.
Update! This has happened. Fresh install of blockland though; still needs Glass and other stuff installed.

EDIT: Server is down, I'm going to host again as soon as I get some chores done and get the files uploaded. Then I'm going to finish some UV mapping on a brick I'm making and see if I can't get a teleport event going.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 02:28:40 PM by Super Suit 12 »

Oh hey, I forgot to actually say anything.
The server's up now. Whoopee.