I don't know anything creative to say in the title anymore so forget it. I'm 22.

Author Topic: I don't know anything creative to say in the title anymore so forget it. I'm 22.  (Read 1236 times)

Yep it's my birthday.  This last year had its ups and its downs.  Some of you were great, others not.  Here's to another great year, my dudes.

Also AMA because there's no stupid trend happening rn and I've never done one.

well at least you're honest about it

do you have a car? if so, what is it?

another lap around the sun, grats

Also AMA because there's no stupid trend happening rn and I've never done one.
when's ur birthday again i forgot

happy birthday!
welcome to the 22 club.  now you're officially cool

Thanks, guys!

well at least you're honest about it
Also finished a work week with mandatory overtime, so part of it was exhaustion speaking.  I like being original, but hey, anything original probably will enter the realm of cryptography :P

where do u work
United HealthCare

do you have a car? if so, what is it?
Yes, it's a 2002 Honda Civic.  Bought it used at 62,000 miles in pretty good condition for only $4,300 cash; best part is it' paid off, worst is that it is currently in the shop getting its radiator replaced because I noticed steam and a coolant leak yesterday.  I don't think I can quite attribute to it being used—my old car took so many batterings in the front because I as a stuffty driver and the radiator always worked.

another lap around the sun, grats
The best kind of involuntary marathon?

when's ur birthday again i forgot
Iunno whenever I feel like it

happy birthday!
welcome to the 22 club.  now you're officially cool

happy day of the time you shot out of your moms vagina like a pink goblin rocket
AKA, happy birthday, cunt

cheers to when i first met you and you were 15 <3

hbd tuevon, and tell flute i said hey