Author Topic: [Weapon] Laser Trip-mine - Update: Version 3.0.0 (Now on blockland glass)  (Read 7632 times)

SLAM is for nerds who think they're too good for satchel charges.

no more rtb prefs? sad!

Any prefs you change in the console will remain persistent even after closing Blockland. It's not as convenient as RTB but imo it's more versatile

This entire laser trip mine replaces all the explosives used before. It's a more cooler thing than a grenade or a C4 i used on my server. Of course it's not so smart to compare these two kinds of explosives like grenade and trip mine, but this is definetly something advanced and super cool. I wanted to ask, can you add this option for a laser and tripmine itself color changing included with the all other change'able settings in RTB\BLG menus?

This entire laser trip mine replaces all the explosives used before. It's a more cooler thing than a grenade or a C4 i used on my server. Of course it's not so smart to compare these two kinds of explosives like grenade and trip mine, but this is definetly something advanced and super cool. I wanted to ask, can you add this option for a laser and tripmine itself color changing included with the all other change'able settings in RTB\BLG menus?

I may make the prefs accessible from BLG and RTB menus in the future, but for now you can access them via the console. To change them in the console you just type prefname = value;.

For example:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Tripmine_TripmineColor = "1 0 0 1";That will make the tripmine red.

I could swear those two are the same thing but a different model... Oops... Sorry about that.

Anyway this looks like a must-have for a deathmatch with indoor areas.

It looks like a camera if you paint it gray or light gray

so how exactly do i change these prefs

so how exactly do i change these prefs

Just smack open the console with the '~' key and type them in there
For example:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Tripmine_TripmineColor = "1 0 0 1";That will make the tripmine red.

If you forget something up on accident you can just type /rebuildtripmine to reset all the values

Problem: teammates can easily be an ass by walking over it and explode it, if the guy who planted the tripmine is nearby they'll be damaged

Problem: teammates can easily be an ass by walking over it and explode it, if the guy who planted the tripmine is nearby they'll be damaged

I'm assuming this is with Slayer? All it's really doing is spawning a projectile with the trip-mine placer as the client of said projectile and then exploding it. I could make it so that your team mates can't trigger trip-mines but I've never worked with Slayer
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:41:07 PM by Rally »

You do not need to use Slayer's functions at all. Here's what you can do to trigger the explosions! minigameCanDamage(%clientAttacker, %clientTarget) == 1

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the next update