Author Topic: ARMS - Global Testpunch!  (Read 4242 times)

i agree with none of that
well I guess the game will literally stay the same game with 10 maps and 10 characters with only 30 weapons. I dont see why not? What's wrong with character costumes? What's wrong with a competitive tournament mode which goes on specific dates? Cool characters that could change the meta game? I think that sounds pretty cool, I know half of what I had said in the original post was pretty out there, but you even disagree with the idea of costumes, events, and new characters?

ARMS DLC came out btw. Max Brass as a DLC fighter, three new weapons, new stage, a new statistic feature to check things such as frequently used character, controller choice, arms, stage, win rate percentage, etc. Patch notes were received, simplified list here:https://www.reddit.com/r/ARMS/comments/6mqs69/arms_version_20_patch_notes/

I honestly don't think Max Brass' weapons are diverse, it's a whammer and two normal fists, kind of bland if you ask me.

And the ending didn't change at all, they just changed the colour of npc max brass and then you got called a faker.

But still Max Brass is a cool character to have.

I honestly don't think Max Brass' weapons are diverse, it's a whammer and two normal fists, kind of bland if you ask me.

And the ending didn't change at all, they just changed the colour of npc max brass and then you got called a faker.

Honestly, the ability to view all your stats and win percentages in a competitive game is way more important than one bland character and a triage of bland ARMS

I don't like the whammer at all, but the two fists are very good. They both have no aim assistance so they deal more damage, particularly the fire one (not the nade)
I've been playing max brass with his blue fire glove and the ice glove and it's great

There's another Global Testpunch on the the way today in celebration of the new character being added to the game. It's a free weekend of sorts running from 11am ET today to 5pm ET on sunday.

o yea arms is rly fun it's my favorite game on the switch so far
i main spring man for reasons

also the new character is a clown and her arms are actually pretty darn neato

Tbh I do like new characters but I'd prefer more gamemodes.

i want to play it but i dont have any friends. ouch

Playing the test punch for a while it took a little bit for the game to click with me but its fun.

I'm not to keen on how you can't with split joy-con button controls easily (cause the game expects you to either use the grip or motion controls out of the grip and I don't like the grip tbh) it plays fine with the pro controller so its not that big of a deal. Fun game overall but I'm either gonna wait for price drop or more content to be added in later.

o yea arms is rly fun it's my favorite game on the switch so far
i main spring man for reasons

also the new character is a clown and her arms are actually pretty darn neato
what are these "reasons" also the nunchucks look  amazing for parrying maneuvers, I mean they did show it off against Spring Man literally three times in the trailer.

honestly ninjara is the only good character :^)

honestly ninjara is the only good character :^)
hurts a little