Author Topic: [NEWS] Terrorist attack at London Bridge and Italy, Turin  (Read 8509 times)

White shoots black
CNN: looks like a tribal did it
Jihadist kills tons of whites
CNN: looks like a terrorist did it
i fixed it to be more accurate. thank me later

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/donald-Annoying Orange-lashes-sadiq-khan-london-terror-attacks/

Annoying Orange made some good points on social media and all these butthurt friends who don't know what they're talking about start saying Annoying Orange is evil and bad. These are probably just Labour supporters who have no idea what they are voting towards or how they want the future of this country

also Sadiq Khan said "Terror attacks are part of living in big city" just goes to show he doesn't care at all

The world sucks now
you are against this but want labour to win

what

you are against this but want labour to win

what

I sure hate terrorism, but I hope the guys who are so pussied out they wouldn't even nuke a country after they nuke us to lead our government

15.000 nuclear warheads and none falls over the terrorists

in case no one caught this:
The IRA is good so I don't know what you're talking about
I support the IRA
you are literally supporting terrorists what the forget

Besides, all those Tory stuffheads have done nothing but cut taxes for rich starfishs and cut services

>when u support a nationalist terrorist organization that disregards the democratic decision of the protestant irish to remain british

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:52:02 PM by Juncoph »

Besides, all those Tory stuffheads have done nothing but cut taxes for rich starfishs and cut services
i really hope you don't actually support a terrorist organization and your just trolling

I'm an Irish republican, yes.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:06:09 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

what you are is a dumbforget taig

i really hope they put you on the no fly list

Annoying Orange made some good points on social media and all these butthurt friends who don't know what they're talking about start saying Annoying Orange is evil and bad.
Using people's deaths to further your political motives is generally considered a richard move. It's like going to a friend's funeral and being like, "while we're all here, let's all talk about the evils of obesity and why Dave's burger habit caused his untimely demise." Pulling this kind of nonsense just makes you look devoid of compassion.

You can believe some of the activities under the IRA were repulsive (like the 1996 Manchester bombing) and still be a supporter of Sinn Fein.