Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Castle Grounds Build  (Read 4696 times)

Quote from: Toad
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is on another server!
Many of you know Filipe had a collaboration project about a red chest, well I did some thinking on how I would pull together an ending for it... and in about 2 - 3 weeks(ish) this wondrous castle was built. Referring back and forth between game and internet, I matched the castle as close as I can using Blockland limitations. I think its pretty damn perfect, but you guys can rate whatever you want. Also, I worked hard on this, I thought about making it public... but I like to think of it as art, it was built solo, no external help was used... I am proud of this.

--Imagies--
{1920x1080}

{1920x800}

{Behind (and under) the Build}

{BONUS I even have the basement door, the front doors that lead into darkness and an original image for comparison}

Last but not least, watch my entry for Filipe's Red Chest Collab, which I also worked very hard on.

aw very nice

although i do have a few issues with that background waterfall, it's a bit too tall i think, maybe just taking a layer or two off the top would work better, like it shouldn't be quite as tall as the castle
and it wouldn't hurt to make the background terrain around it gradually go up to match the height like in the original so it looks more natural, and that goes for the other side wall too
and u could probably have some invisible bricks with the water emitter so it's not as spaced out although that might take a while idk

but hey other than those background things i love it

rather than using emitters for the waterfall, I'd recommend maybe building one with bricks instead

looks good, modter is godly

Now you just need to find a way to shove this inside of it.
http://i.imgur.com/NuJUpZO.png

Now you just need to find a way to shove this inside of it.
http://i.imgur.com/NuJUpZO.png

or use teledoors

or use teledoors
That too. The previous incarnation I had built incorporated the SetPlayerTransform event so yeah.