INHUMAN Rebooted — Chapter 1: A Common Cause

Author Topic: INHUMAN Rebooted — Chapter 1: A Common Cause  (Read 129246 times)

The small objects and firearm are out of view, and nothing else of interest at this time.
    Daniel got up and looked over at Norum, "Yeah, nothin'," he said, then he watched as Ryde looked about.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:22:44 PM by blazerblock2 »

Ryde looks around the alley to see if he can go around the building

"Sounds good," Zhang says, nodding. "Whenever you're ready."

Elena nods and exits the booth.

There is indeed an ATM, and Elena takes out around $2000 Aurum dollars in $200 notes. Aurum Dollars trade 10:1 AUD to USD

"I don't usually work with paper money or cards. It feels dirty," Elena remarks, handing Zhang the money.

Rog hesitates for a moment, feeling a pang of sympathy for the bum. He decides to simply push him out the door, rather than angrily throw him as he was intending to moments prior.
"Find yourself another place to squat."

The beggar grunts and grumbles, bringing himself to his feet. He is unsteady, and shambles away from the house. He hasn't spoken a word of English, but seems to get the idea.

Your phone receives a message in your pocket.

Ryde looks around the alley to see if he can go around the building

There are garage doors to the loading dock and a front door on the front of the building. You've made your way around the entire building at this point.

Norum receives a text from a deeply concerned Dan.

"Man I'm losing it rn are you there yet"

Ryde looks at Norum, whispering about the garage doors to the loading dock.

Elena nods and exits the booth.
There is indeed an ATM, and Elena takes out around $2000 Aurum dollars in $200 notes.
"I don't usually work with paper money or cards. It feels dirty," Elena remarks, handing Zhang the money.

Zhang shrugs after quickly counting the bills and tucking them into her wallet. "Works for anything above-board."

Amanda investigates the strength of the boards on the front of the building.

Norum shoots back a text. "Calm your tits, bro. We're here. Did you even look around at all?"

"Hey Daniel, I don't like that this door appears to be forced shut after being opened like this. Ryde says that there's a garage entrance over there. What do you think?"

"I think the forced-shut door might be where we encounter the most resistance."

"Receiving dock?" Norum asks, hoping for confirmation.

Ryde moves over to the docking bay silently, looking for any weaknesses on the gate.

Norum follows and reaches into his bag, retrieving his AA Screwdriver stoops down in front of the gate begins to shine the flashlight portion at the base of the gate, to see if there had been any recent attempts to pry it open also judging by the grime on any points of ear or scrapes.

Your phone receives a message in your pocket.
Rog checks his phone.

Zhang shrugs after quickly counting the bills and tucking them into her wallet. "Works for anything above-board."

"Digital currency is safer," Elena replies.

Amanda investigates the strength of the boards on the front of the building.

One of the boards isn't attached to the building. It is damaged where it was secured to the structure.

You can't get away from Elena.

"I've already been accused of setting this cadre of people up. I want to make sure whatever the cameras saw is deleted,"

Ryde moves over to the docking bay silently, looking for any weaknesses on the gate.

Norum follows and reaches into his bag, retrieving his AA Screwdriver stoops down in front of the gate begins to shine the flashlight portion at the base of the gate, to see if there had been any recent attempts to pry it open also judging by the grime on any points of ear or scrapes.

The two of your turn your attention to the garage door. Its dirty and hints of rust appear on its surface, there is no evidence anyone has tried to pry the gate.

Norum receives a text from Dan.

"If I didn't need a loving brick I wouldn't have called,"

Rog checks his phone.

Elena's sent you a message.

"You wouldn't happen to have technical skills would you?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:44:03 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Elena's sent you a message.

"You wouldn't happen to have technical skills would you?"
Rog attempts to text back.
bk
nk
m
not

Frustrated by his inability to press the right keys on such a small screen, Rog settles for "n".