20 (16%)
vocals
25 (20%)
none because i suck
17 (13.6%)
other
20 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: how musically talented is the blf  (Read 6882 times)

i mean that like, when you press those you have to coordinate your finger movements and you have to position your mouth right and breath

with chiptune you just click somewhere on the screen and its done. its not real music even
ouch, my heart.

Yeah I play the piano a bit.

i dont forgetin know and stuff

this is true

edit: I also fluently read sheet for piano and guitar. I've been playing piano since I was 6 and guitar since I was 13, and I've been picking up playing marimba and flute.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:17:22 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

i play guitar and know a bit of music theory

i used to play the recorder but only because my school made me
recorder buddies

i used to also play the piano
and handbells
and guitar hero sorta if that even counts
and not rly much else but i can sing a lil bit i guess
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 02:45:05 PM by gr8dayseth »

I play guitar and bass primarily but can manage on drums and keyboard. Currently trying to learn saxophone.
Also pretty good with music theory, though I cannot write sheet music.

its not real music even

I'm sure you're just trolling, but if you're not, who made you the end-all-be-all on what is and isn't music? Saying it's not music because it's on a computer is like saying it's not real music if it's on a sheet of paper. The only difference is that the computer generates the tones instead of an instrumentalist. If silence can be music, chiptune is music.

speaking of mouth, how's your sister doing
Not really. Even with all these VSTs its still not real music. Unless you have like a piano hooked up to the DAW and you're playing chords n stuff, its just fake stuff. clicking on a piano roll editor and moving notes around is composing, not playing

i dont forgetin know and stuff but like playing real instruments is talent. knowing basic music theory and how to put notes down and make melodies is just simple stuff, doesn't even take practice

HAHAHA ok take a music theory class and tell me it's easy then, buddy. I also didn't realize you had to qualify to be a musician. Sorry, I thought being creative and expressive was the sole point of making music.

being expressive lol. what is this 17th century france

music is entertainment, not your heart soul and emotions.

brother forget you. i'm 100% right about everything i say regarding music

brother forget you. i'm 100% right about everything i say regarding music

That's, like, your opinion dude.

being expressive lol. what is this 17th century france

music is entertainment, not your heart soul and emotions.
you are factually wrong

path it's fine to admit you were wrong

I can play some piano, harmonica, kazoo, the electronic harp, the otamatone, the slide flute, marimba/xylophone/misc percussion and I have dabbled with the theremin, miniature Annoying Orangeet, and pocket saxophone.