Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 296146 times)

i made a thing
http://89.79.125.10/
it currently loads a random post tagged with shark from e926, i might add onto it later

Big boy

- Lindong

Robit

- Limebreaker

- Limebreaker

Sinful

I found an animated movie this week. It is "The King and The Mockingbird", directed by Paul Grimault. It is a collaboration between Paul and screenwriter
Jacques Prévert. The story takes place in a fictional kingdom led by a snotty King. He falls in love with a girl in one of his paintings, and plans to make her his wife. A chimney sweeper who also loves the girl has other ideas, and both of them try to escape their painting's to the real world. With the king on their tail, they seek the help of a mockingbird, an anthropomorphic bird wearing a scarf and a hat. The film started production in 1948 but money ran dry during production, and an unfinished version was released. Almost 30 years later, the film was finally finished in 1980.

Re-release trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=elmI3vCCQQc

so lips on furries is a trend now and its one of the worst ever because its really hard to do right, im seeing so many uncanny lips yugh

so lips on furries is a trend now and its one of the worst ever because its really hard to do right, im seeing so many uncanny lips yugh
I've seen characters with visible lower lips or full lips for ages, i doubt it's only recently become a trend

But yeah, lips definitely do not belong

Lips? I've never seen lips on a furry unless I never noticed them. What kinds of lips are we talking about here?

If we're talkin' full on detailed lips with definition and volume, haven't really seen it. Suggestion and light detail? Sure, and sometimes it looks cute depending on the artist's style and what race they're putting it on.

If we're talkin' full on detailed lips with definition and volume, haven't really seen it. Suggestion and light detail? Sure, and sometimes it looks cute depending on the artist's style and what race they're putting it on.
>race

lmao don't you mean species and breed?

Ima 69 page 69 <333333
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:25:46 PM by Pastrey Crust »

>"any one of the groups that human beings can be divided into based on shared distinctive physical traits"

Furstuff is basically human anyway, anthropomorphism at its greatest.

lmao don't you mean species and breed?

I'm not talking about your simp feral garbage