Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 289108 times)

oh and also furries ruined kobolds and i absolutely cannot forgive them for that

why did you do that
go to mff or witness a hit and run?

I got a mean case of bronchitis after, quality con

speaking of
am i the only one who thinks making kobolds have fur coats and giant stupid rabbit ears is stupid and unnecessary? i seriously feel like i'm the only one who thinks this

speaking of
am i the only one who thinks making kobolds have fur coats and giant stupid rabbit ears is stupid and unnecessary? i seriously feel like i'm the only one who thinks this
Do you have any examples of this? I've only ever seen anthro lizards and chibi big-headed anthro lizards as kobolds, sometimes they might have fur, but only if they're a hybrid of some kind, but never any rabbit ears

go 2 twitter lol
It must be a niche part of the kobold art that gets uploaded there then, i searched e621 for kobold art that people get from Twitter and saw little to nothing of these furry, rabbit-eared kobolds, so it doesn't seem worth being that peeved about it, IMO

Anyway, speaking of kobolds, here's this

- daivijohn

speaking of
it comes from the fact that kobolds didn't (and kinda weren't supposed to) have any 'official' appearance very very early on
most Modern Depictionstm of kobolds use D&D's, which are draconian/reptilian due to their relations to dragons iirc, since that's where most people learned of them

god i love piko. i'd like her more if she wasn't so ravenously loveualized but eh
probably the only cute design ive seen on da web so far
most Modern Depictionstm of kobolds use D&D's, which are draconian/reptilian due to their relations to dragons iirc, since that's where most people learned of them
yeah that's the excuse i get most of the time. "they're dragons and dragons have rabbit ears" or whatever
then again the people who hide behind this excuse also think dragons are felines because of the way they walk (i am not joking) so lol

did actually meet someone in the community who was really chill about it (imagine that! esp considering almost everyone in the community is either a douchebag or a love offender, no inbetweens)
their stance on it was 'it's not canon but i like it so whatever' when i said i didnt like it as opposed to instigating a massive argument over a fictional character's genetics
loving Finally

(imagine that! esp considering almost everyone in the community is either a douchebag or a love offender, no inbetweens)
what community are we talking about again

kobolds
and i hate to forgetin stereotype but for once i'm.. not wrong. and im apparently not alone in thinking this

I honestly don't know what you expect man. People like Kobold characters, people make Kobold characters, but the only people who actively seek out Kobold communities are horny and really like Kobolds. Same can be said for a lot of other OC mini-fandoms.

I hate that I'm posting in this thread unironically but there's this one guy in a disc server I'm in and he's an obvious ""kobold"" guy, his entire internet persona is pretty much based around being e-horny

How do I deal with this?

tell him to stop loveually harassing you
I honestly don't know what you expect man. People like Kobold characters, people make Kobold characters, but the only people who actively seek out Kobold communities are horny and really like Kobolds. Same can be said for a lot of other OC mini-fandoms.
YEAH AND IT loving SUCKS because i like the lizards alot and i wanted to meet other people who did so i could share art and maybe play dnd (i did eventually end up playing dnd but they kicked me out because my character wasn't being uwu wholesome enough) but nope! gotta be a bunch of overly political horndogs whose sole purpose in life is to draw vore. i hate being so resentful of the damn community because it really gets me upset but it's hard NOT to because this stuff really hit me personally; i wanted them to be cool. hell i tried Ignoring the people who were ruining it for me before realizing that it isn't going to get better.
atleast im friends with the two cool people who're part of it. they're chill and respect boundaries but they will defend the community to no end, even if it's very obviously flawed

i had to announce on my twitter account that i didn't want to be associated with them anymore and some funni happened but atleast its only one dude ripping on me over it. hell, only one person unfollowed me so yay

WAS GONNA SCREENSHOT IT SO YOU ALL COULD SEE BUT THE forgetIN DUDE EITHER PRIVATED THEY ACCOUNT OR BLOCKED ME HGJFDYTGH

basically he was ripping on me for wanting to disassociate because when i upload music i use a headshot of a kobold in the visualizer