autistic transmission brony spergs out and shoots up a supermarket, 3 dead

Author Topic: autistic transmission brony spergs out and shoots up a supermarket, 3 dead  (Read 6761 times)

Only three people killed?
Eric and Dylan have been brought shame by these amateurs.

Only three people killed?
Eric and Dylan have been brought shame by these amateurs.
rop kok

heh.. don't come to the supermarket tommorow......

this thread deserves to be seen

hey FBI subscribe to sicktard on youtube

missed transmission in the title torin
he wanted to be a girl constantly
also this brother can't shoot for stuff
done

brother i could kill 3 people with a basketball
this is friend stuff

brother i could kill 3 people with a basketball
this is friend stuff
Do you think someone like this deserves a high kill-count? Autists like this only pave the way towards big gubbment stepping in and restricting freedom more on innocent people. Thankfully autists are bad planners so he didn't kill as many as he could have because he was more concerned with uploading his "legacy" which is just a bunch of edgelord stuff that every other person on the spectrum has said already, so he'll fade into obscurity like the other failures before him and nobody besides relatives of the deceased will care in a week or two.

Do you think someone like this deserves a high kill-count? Autists like this only pave the way towards big gubbment stepping in and restricting freedom more on innocent people. Thankfully autists are bad planners so he didn't kill as many as he could have because he was more concerned with uploading his "legacy" which is just a bunch of edgelord stuff that every other person on the spectrum has said already, so he'll fade into obscurity like the other failures before him and nobody besides relatives of the deceased will care in a week or two.
qft

its always nice to find forumers in the comment section

wasn't tony a brony for a while or am I mistaken?

wow i had no idea people like this were actually real. i assumed that they were all satire accounts

oh god its dreams of cheese no wonder he didnt come home from work
holy

He currently is one, he's just in denial

heh.. don't come to the supermarket tommorow......
you guys are alright

He currently is one, he's just in denial
dont drag this stuff into my thread you'll summon him