[]Eagle[] and Africa cheating at their own Base Raiders server

Author Topic: []Eagle[] and Africa cheating at their own Base Raiders server  (Read 11455 times)

Eagle and Africa run a bad server. They cheat at their own game, and banned me for an unfair and unreasonable reason.
Heres a video that explains and shows proof of what they did:  https://youtu.be/QI3NgNRYokc

/support

both of them are known stuffters

well, yeah, what did you expect

its base raiders

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:47:39 PM by Badspot »

its base raiders
er
"Your first mistake was joining a <whatever> server"
  • Unless you're about to go into a technical explanation about why the design of a particular game mode causes people to act like jerks, stow it.  Your opinion that "everyone who likes <whatever> is an autist" is just useless bigotry.

its base raiders
and your point? The point of this topic is to notify everyone of a problem going on

Also not every base raiders is 'bad', it just depends on how well managed it is just like any other server

that ban hammer has been and still will be going crazy, won't it

On-Topic: /support, I watched the video and they were quite clearly getting you in that trouble.

/support

those admins were abusing their powers and being clean starfishs

its base raiders
RIP PhantOS, This stuff is bannable.

/Support

I was on their server with my bud Benny1405 we saw him admin orbing so yea /support

I was on their server with my bud Benny1405 we saw him admin orbing so yea /support
Noedit: I also saw Eagle carrying a rocket even im in that video with my bud Benny when i was about to attack Eagle he also fired me with a rocket launcher which i find admin abuse. :/

Yeah, i saw eagle admin orb so /support

ok first of all rapid fire is broken on the server and it just gives the cosmetic super fast swing but it doesn't actually hit the ground really fast
second, why should people be banned for rapid fire. i've been using it for quite some time and nobody really pointed it out or banned me for it
the admins were not spawning money, they were just simply spawning the weapons like rocket launchers, tetras and granade launchers
the safe had a lot of money because there was a new printer "power printer" or whatever that gives you 50 bucks every second so it was really fast
but the best part is that because of the new printer, one of the gangs had 20x of em. the host was continuously clearing the map because it was "lagging" his server a lot, even though there was no lag at all

i don't think that eagle is a good host, he's your avarage dude who wants to have fun on his own server
anyways, /support

pagestretch sorta

:u
he changed the power per player to make it so he could have more printers

er
honestly i can get destroyerofblocks to write a 10 page report on how badly flawed base raiders is conceptually and why base raider servers are of the lowest quality without exception

it's a good gamemode but in practice it's atrocious. the entire gamemode centers around one small group of people being oppressive and a large majority of the server running around hitting people with hammers

why is he using console when he could just talk normally