Poll

DrenDran

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓷
𝒟𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓃
𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕟𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕟
𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔫

Author Topic: DrenDran's survival. (Hosting test server!)  (Read 4360 times)

I love it so far, just wish it was up more often

I love the reviews I'm getting but the reason why I didn't end up hosting it last week was because it literally crashed every hour on the hour.
I have no idea why.

I love the reviews I'm getting but the reason why I didn't end up hosting it last week was because it literally crashed every hour on the hour.
I have no idea why.
That's quite odd. What are you using to host?

That's quite odd. What are you using to host?
Windows server r2012

Windows server r2012
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with that architecture. Still, out of curiosity, what does the console.log say? Does it just abruptly end?

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with that architecture. Still, out of curiosity, what does the console.log say? Does it just abruptly end?
I get a pop-up that said something like r6025 virtual function call. When you click okay the console window is closed.

I get a pop-up that said something like r6025 virtual function call. When you click okay the console window is closed.
Sounds like something's corrupted. Did you try... reinstalling Blockland?

(((Best IT advice 2017)))

I mean, I doubt it's your mod that is directly causing the issue, assuming it's just a standard add-on that doesn't modify Blockland.exe or it's dll's. Duly, you would know if you were making some function call every hour on the hour. Are there any add-ons you're using that could conceivably be calling some function on such a specific time schedule?

stuff, idk. If I was smarter, I'd tell you how to capture the system calls around the time the error occurs. But it's been awhile since I've done anything like that, and I was stuff at it then. The fact that the error occurs directly on the hour implies that Windows is initiating the function call that leads to the error; maybe some routine process diagnostics or something. Just a guess.