Player Models (Pokemon, Simpsons, Homestar Runner, More)

Author Topic: Player Models (Pokemon, Simpsons, Homestar Runner, More)  (Read 28140 times)

why does chrome flag the 5th batch as malware?

did u just make a conker playermodel twice

did u just make a conker playermodel twice
wasn't me, it was my friend sope.

this is the peak of the addons section

This is cool, but how do I actually use these in game? I already installed them and added them to my server but I don't know how to actually change my player model into one of the characters or spawn them in. Sorry if I sound handicapped, but I genuinely need help.

This is cool, but how do I actually use these in game? I already installed them and added them to my server but I don't know how to actually change my player model into one of the characters or spawn them in. Sorry if I sound handicapped, but I genuinely need help.
u can either event a brick with a wrench and do something like "onactivate > player > changedatablock" and click the brick or set up a minigame and change the datablock to one of them to always spawn as one

u can either event a brick with a wrench and do something like "onactivate > player > changedatablock" and click the brick or set up a minigame and change the datablock to one of them to always spawn as one
Thanks.

(bump sort of) there seems to be a yoshi playermodel, but it hasn't been released. (yes, i'm aware people covered this earlier.)

if anyone failbins these they are a coward, beautiful works

Make a model of niko bellic or roman or you will die

Make a model of niko bellic or roman or you will die
better come with a yellow car

this needs to be pinned