Author Topic: Console Command to increase Player Scale past Default size limit.  (Read 1182 times)

So I'm taking some screenshots for a friend of mine, and some of them require the Player to be absolutely enormous, like how Mr.LoL did it with his "I am taking over Blockland" topic
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=310642.0

Now, I know there's the .setScale("x y z") command but it only makes my player size grow to a limit that is not close to adequate to what I need.

What I'm asking for is, is there a command to bypass the .SetScale limitation?
Or atleast tell me how Mr.LoL did it?

the way mr lol did it is by using a glitch that Buddy discovered and perfected. The problem with this is that players that join the server after the player was scaled will not see the massive player at that scale.

in addition at that massive scale if you come into contact with many bricks it can easily lag out a server.

ask Buddy for the code, he uses blockland glass and you can contact him through there.

the way mr lol did it is by using a glitch that Buddy discovered and perfected. The problem with this is that players that join the server after the player was scaled will not see the massive player at that scale.

in addition at that massive scale if you come into contact with many bricks it can easily lag out a server.

ask Buddy for the code, he uses blockland glass and you can contact him through there.
ID is 28116, right?

well if is name is Buddy its him, he never changes his name. probably yes.