Author Topic: Alvin & The Chipmunks Funky Town  (Read 3871 times)

Want Alvin and the Chipmunks Funky Town? Well here it is!

Ok we already all said we didnt want this.

: [  ]

original = do want

this crap = do not want

Oh my god...  I didn't want to see the movie for a reason.  They should have made it like 10 years ago.  So lets keep kid movies far away from here please. kthxbai

the last thing i want to here is a bunch of ganster chipmunks sing Funky Town.

: [  ]

original = do want

this crap = do not want

alvin & the chimpmunks is funny now shut up. no :cookie: 4 u. or a :nes:. :cookieMonster: ate the :cookie:.

Yeah for handicapped little kids its good but for people with any sense what so ever hates this crap.

Yeah for handicapped little kids its good but for people with any sense what so ever hates this crap.

shut up,  :cookieMonster: will eat anything, even U! ill ask  :cookieMonster: if he can eat the hell out of u.

Stupid, pointless. Don't post anymore of Alvin and the cigarettemunks here.

If you dont like it dont post. too much flamage on this fourm O_O

where do you even GET that song lol

shut up, :cookieMonster: will eat anything, even U! ill ask :cookieMonster: if he can eat the hell out of u.

O_O...

The city's paper near me didn't even review Alvin and the Chipmunks, that's how bad that movie was.

and one more thing,

^^^
You fail, Alvin and the Chipmunks rock.  :cookieMonster: will eat you. Then  :cookieMonster: will eat your  :cookie:'s. So SHUT UP NOOB, DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC, DONT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or comment on this fourm)

i am trying to make a post dont lagh plz im new but how do you make a post anyonen plz reply i need sm info