Author Topic: Shooting at congress baseball practice game (suspect in custody)  (Read 7137 times)

also why didn't you say this in the beginning? you're making it sound like he's just doing it 100% on ideology, not secondarily because he's crazy.

Because it seemed like people were trying to say he was just doing it 100% on being crazy, when I'm willing to concede it could be a combination of both. If that's not the case and the people I were disagreeing with were stating the same thing, then that's my bad. Otherwise, well, yeah.

Because it seemed like people were trying to say he was just doing it 100% on being crazy, when I'm willing to concede it could be a combination of both. If that's not the case and the people I were disagreeing with were stating the same thing, then that's my bad. Otherwise, well, yeah.

that's what i was also trying to say; it's a mix of the two because you made it seem like it was also 100% ideology...no offense but you should read your sentences.

that's what i was also trying to say because you made it seem like it was also 100% ideology...no offense but you should read your sentences.

Shrug emoji

Who is deus ex an alt of

I dont even know how to respond to that

I'm not looking to argue here but I think you're glorifying him a bit lolhowever I wish this was a thing too

I didn't make that clear enough
I don't think that Annoying Orange is a god-emperor, but it's kind of an example of some people's opinion of him

should have said "god-emperor/Riddler incarnate"

realtalk unless someone finds a note or vid where he explains his motives there's no hard proof that he was radicalized by the left

mentally ill ppl who do shootings will obviously shoot up things they don't like, but that doesn't necessarily mean the things they do like are what motivated them

im not gonna rule it out but im not gonna say case closed either

If he dies it's gonna be a political bloodbath
I hope he lives or the fallout from this is going to be far more than stuff-slinging over the internet