Author Topic: Facebook may actually be culpable for a Pakistani's death sentence for blasphemy  (Read 2486 times)

bill gates dropped out and made microsoft you dropped out and made a career trolling
this has to be the greatest one-liner roast i have ever seen on this forum

this has to be the greatest one-liner roast i have ever seen on this forum
i was just thinking that

bill gates dropped out and made microsoft you dropped out and made a career trolling
hey man, he hasn't made a career trolling;
he got an imaginary job in adult swim.

if we're all just going to go round robin and roast tony instead of talking about the actual loving topic then I'm just gonna lock the thread

if we're all just going to go round robin and roast tony instead of talking about the actual loving topic then I'm just gonna lock the thread
rip thread

The people replying to Tony are honestly no better than him. Stop derailing the thread.

Also, forget Facebook lol.

The people replying to Tony are honestly no better than him. Stop derailing the thread.

"i want to be better than everyone so let me call everyone out who doesn't only talk about the topic. only talk about the topic or stop posting here!!"

"i want to be better than everyone so let me call everyone out who doesn't only talk about the topic. only talk about the topic or stop posting here!!"
it reminds me of the people during the 2016 election who acted like walking the tightrope and not picking a side made them better than everyone else

it reminds me of the people during the 2016 election who acted like walking the tightrope and not picking a side made them better than everyone else
that's different, my parents voted johnson because they still wanted their vote to be made but they didn't want to choose to support either of the two sides of the election