Author Topic: Something I built  (Read 1673 times)

This came out O.K in my own ideas. Don't know 'bout yours, But, I'd like to hear your feedback on this thing I built, Was supposed to be a sewer, instead it came out looking like stuff.

Based off the sewers in Dishonored, I'll add more detail in a bit.

also ; You don't need to tell me how bland it looks, It's still being detailed.

i like it good job!
remind me the gta v sewers
hi

Some more stuff I added onto it.

This reminds me about the first Silent Hill console game.

good lighting will improve how this looks.
don't use the same colour for the majority of the build or it looks like poop.
small elements of depth on the walls and the walkways would also improve the general aesthetic (e.g. tiles on the walkways that look broken)

good lighting will improve how this looks.
don't use the same colour for the majority of the build or it looks like poop.
small elements of depth on the walls and the walkways would also improve the general aesthetic (e.g. tiles on the walkways that look broken)
I'll take this into consideration.

Use different shades of color instead of just one.
Also, add detail. Basically what Reft said.
You could tile the side walkways up, and then add a single line on the edge to create a small bump. You could use upside-down ramps against the edge of the walkways inside of the water to make it look more curved.

Yeah it's not that bad. If you spent a lot more time in there just brainstorming stuff to add, you could make it look pretty sweet. Add details like handrails and pipes and trash and stuff.

What's really making it bland is the color. Color different logical groups with different colors that stand out to each other. Like for example, paint the bars dark grey, maybe paint the walls a darker brown, and then leave the lighter grey for details like pipework