Author Topic: so i hijacked a school laptop and made it dualboot windows 7  (Read 2175 times)

one time i actually hacked the school's wifi from my school computer. i could see everyone's connected computers, their history, passwords, and information and I changed my grades to straight A's and then I put hentain on the projector in my class and then I made the PA system say "(my school) is gay" and then everyone started clapping and then my dad gave me a hundred dollars
oh yeah well one time i actually hacked the school's wifi from my hack laptop. i could see everyone's dox that the school had including steam passwords and i changed my position from student to pricipal and then i owned the whole school, every class was changed to hentai classes and i made the pa system put on all star by smash mouth and everyone was suffering and my dad was gone

oh yeah well one time i actually hacked the school's wifi from my hack laptop. i could see everyone's dox that the school had including steam passwords and i changed my position from student to pricipal and then i owned the whole school, every class was changed to hentai classes and i made the pa system put on all star by smash mouth and everyone was suffering and my dad was gone
you better loving watch it pal, or i'll hack your grandpa's pacemaker.
i'm the hackerman, i am king

-snip-

hot damn, that's a really cool story. i wish i had the level of knowledge you had to do that, but even then i don't think they have something that complicated set up

i did try to get the bios password reset (since HP support apparently just requires all the basic information like the serial, UUID, etc.), but i wasn't able to create a HP_TOOLS partition to make it work, and the USB drives i had, no matter how big or small wasn't allowing me to do the special procedure on bootup to reset it. i'm assuming that's because USBs just straight up don't do anything during boot-time if USB boot is disabled.

i'll definitely keep learning more about this. who knows, maybe in the future i'll become a white hat for some company

what kind of school gives free laptops to students
your school gives everyone their own personal laptops? wtf do you have to pay or something?
yea what tf kind of richass school has enough money for that, with or without rent

mine, apparently. the SSD (special school district) back at my old school also did, but here they just give em' out to everyone. you only gotta pay if you end up breaking them or losing them. (as far as i know there wasn't any rental fee)

when i was in school they actually stole our laptops from our homes

tragic

one time i actually hacked the school's wifi from my school computer. i could see everyone's connected computers, their history, passwords, and information and I changed my grades to straight A's and then I put hentain on the projector in my class and then I made the PA system say "(my school) is gay" and then everyone started clapping and then my dad gave me a hundred dollars
yeah, it is. i actually got the IP of the school jock (he's tall, blonde, short hair, plays football and his name's chad and he bullies me) and I put gay research on his computer, making his homophobic dad believe it and he killed himself from the disappointment and murdered his wife and their 2 year old daughter

there was an extensive investigation but they couldn't find me cause I had 7 proxies

well jeez i don't want to get involved with whatever ring you guys are doing
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:09:13 PM by The Murderous Cop »

hackerman please restrain yourself; you're using your hacking power for evil
but bullies must die.
this is what they deserve for their actions..
R E V E N G E !