Turry Megathread v2 - Turry Things Here(?)

Poll

-

turry
2 (10%)
furry
5 (25%)
curry
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Turry Megathread v2 - Turry Things Here(?)  (Read 5585 times)

remember the time masterlegoautist got super mad about people derailing the furry topic? seems a little odd he's doing the same thing here
Autism unleashed

The autism has already been unleashed.

if you ever feel bad about yourself just remember that somebody spent time gathering images and formatting on a thread about anthro transportation research and posted it onto a game about legos for children

you really can't make this stuff up

if you ever feel bad about yourself just remember that somebody spent time gathering images and formatting on a thread about anthro transportation research and posted it onto a game about legos for children

if you ever feel bad about yourself just remember that somebody spent time gathering images and formatting on a thread about anthro animal research and posted it onto a game about legos for children

https://youtu.be/ZvkjewgF8GQ?t=6s

my fellow turries, we must do something about the furry menace which has raided this and the last turry thread with their loveual deviancy.

remember the time masterlegoautist got super mad about people derailing the furry topic? seems a little odd he's doing the same thing here
it's a parody like this thread is silly

my fellow turries, we must do something about the furry menace which has raided this and the last turry thread with their loveual deviancy.
Don't make me go into Discord and send my friends after you

grrrr >:(((

Don't make me go into Discord and send my friends after you

grrrr >:(((
why do i feel like this dude is legit angry right now

it's a parody like this thread is silly
well furries are parodies of human beings but we dont act ironic towards them do we

Probs over thinking it, like Seth said, it's a parody, i was having a laugh

Except it just made me feel disgusting, so i'm done, you crazy kids carry on with... whatever this is

"I'm not angry i was only pretending"