steam summer sale

Author Topic: steam summer sale  (Read 14195 times)

I didn't buy anything because Gabe Newell is a fat loving lardass sellout who couldn't be arsed to cut deals with any of the publishers so we could get some good discounts. Not to mention getting rid of the flash deals and community choices because some handicaps couldn't handle that you actually have to WAIT to get the best deals and went crying to the refund centers. We all know Steam customer support sucks ass.

would've gotten a steam link if they weren't sold out at every gamestop ever

I didn't buy anything because Gabe Newell is a fat loving lardass sellout who couldn't be arsed to cut deals with any of the publishers so we could get some good discounts. Not to mention getting rid of the flash deals and community choices because some handicaps couldn't handle that you actually have to WAIT to get the best deals and went crying to the refund centers. We all know Steam customer support sucks ass.
While getting flash deals and community choices was nice, it was kind of forgeted in the sense that it didn't respect people's times. I'd rather buy into a 40% sale, than miss a 90% sale because of work/sleep and have to stick with a 15%.

binding of isaac: rebirth and enter the gungeon are both amazing, so glad i bought them just before sale ended

im poor and bought no games