Take-Two Hates Mods: OpenIV Recieves C&D, Cancels Distribution

Author Topic: Take-Two Hates Mods: OpenIV Recieves C&D, Cancels Distribution  (Read 12560 times)

Not only did they shoot themselves in the foot, they shot themselves in the chest a couple of times and smashed a sledgehammer in there too. Mods extend the life, and enjoyability of every game. I'd guarantee that none of us would be here if blockland never recieved add-on support.

I went to look at the steam reviews for max payne 2 and these loving idiots are meta bombing every single rockstar game they can get their hands on. I don't understand why you would give negative reviews for another game on another game's store page. like yeah, I get it, forget take two. just stop buying the game that makes them the most money lol

I went to look at the steam reviews for max payne 2 and these loving idiots are meta bombing every single rockstar game they can get their hands on. I don't understand why you would give negative reviews for another game on another game's store page. like yeah, I get it, forget take two. just stop buying the game that makes them the most money lol

Because it's hard to give a message otherwise, if being aggressive against an entire company is the only way to go - it's the only way to go.

So is Hoi IV and they already managed to forget that up. Tough to be fair the base game was as barebones as can be

base game is barebones bc they plan to jew it up

In a game thats, ironically, about gassing jews.

So is Hoi IV and they already managed to forget that up. Tough to be fair the base game was as barebones as can be
In a game thats, ironically, about gassing jews.
even with DLC HoI4 will always remain the mobile click-and-drag game of the series, it loving sucks and is an extreme opposite to HoI3's poor accessibility/complexity
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:18:29 PM by Decepticon »