2017/06/27 - New Forum Server

Author Topic: 2017/06/27 - New Forum Server  (Read 154136 times)

i found this laying around and i think it might be yours

]

i think what he was trying to say was this:

[^:

of course. how foolish of me.

i think what he was trying to say was this:

[^:

>:^( ]^:<
its a war

Was there a patch or something? My launcher took a minute, then all the default saves were updated

this is why badspot should lock topics like these after a few months or weeks

Was there a patch or something? My launcher took a minute, then all the default saves were updated
The launcher always rewrites the files

The launcher always rewrites the files
Yes I know, but the default saves do not update everytime I play? The default saves just recently appeared at the top of my saves list...perhaps I accidently deleted a default add-on or something to make them do that, idk

Yes I know, but the default saves do not update everytime I play? The default saves just recently appeared at the top of my saves list...perhaps I accidently deleted a default add-on or something to make them do that, idk
The launcher checks all the files for inconsistencies and will skip overwriting if there are no differences detected. However, when a change is detected it'll overwrite all the base files with the cached ones, which also updates the timestamps on the files. Chances are some random base file was touched by a mod or external program, prompting the overwrite.

The launcher checks all the files for inconsistencies and will skip overwriting if there are no differences detected. However, when a change is detected it'll overwrite all the base files with the cached ones, which also updates the timestamps on the files. Chances are some random base file was touched by a mod or external program, prompting the overwrite.

Honestly I had no idea that's what triggered the overwrite.
Thanks for the info!

The hard drive on the old forum server died. 
Now we have a new server.

I believe I have recovered almost all the data and have all the features working. 
If you find something missing or not working (that used to work), please report it in a calm and polite manner so I can investigate it. 

hi goodspot