[NWS] Helicopter launches attack on Supreme Court

Author Topic: [NWS] Helicopter launches attack on Supreme Court  (Read 2696 times)

You only read the title and not the actual post.

There is absolutely no confusion at all if you read the post.

It's not my fault you don't know who President Maduro is and confuse him with President Annoying Orange.

No where did it seem like this was about the american supreme court.

The key is in specification. If you only mention the president at the end of the post, of course people coming in and reading this would assume that it's about the American Supreme Court until they read "President Maduro".

And even then, you never stated where. Somebody else had to come in and specify.
You know what you did.

back on topic, venezuela is in a massive stuffshow, maduro is pretty suspicious of a US-backed coup

of course people coming in and reading this would assume that it's about the American Supreme Court

There is more than one supreme court in the world. The world doesn't revolve around america.

At this rate I'm surprised CNN hasn't offered you a job yet

Also failed to mention that the grenades didn't go off

There is more than one supreme court in the world. The world doesn't revolve around america.

No stuff, but you still cant go around using generic terms to describe specific things without context.
It's like saying "Not too many people died in the civil war" and assuming people to know coming in that you were referring to the Tajikistani Civil War.

But what am I saying. I'm telling someone to elaborate on things when they cant even post a credible source half the time.

At this rate I'm surprised CNN hasn't offered you a job yet

My stories are real.

And I'm the president of pakistan

This story happened, why are you claiming it didn't happen?

You make zero sense.

Also failed to mention that the grenades didn't go off
damn south americans can't even make bombs right

Wrong

So you're saying this attack didn't happen?

You're wrong.

You're honestly claiming this helicopter attack didn't happen and that my story is making it up?

Yeah okay, every story I've made has happened.

I was on the blockland forums and can confirm that I read this thread
I'm not buying this bullstuff