[sad news] 12 year old girl commits Self Delete to donate organs, cremated

Author Topic: [sad news] 12 year old girl commits Self Delete to donate organs, cremated  (Read 8141 times)

Here's the funny thing. You don't need to kill yourself to donate your eye or kidney lol.

You can still do that stuff, while alive.  :cookieMonster:

So they couldn't find the note, she forgeted up. Now the kid that needs the kidney is going to die. lol

Here's the funny thing. You don't need to kill yourself to donate your eye or kidney lol.

So they couldn't find the note, she forgeted up. Now the kid that needs the kidney is going to die. lol
see someone

she's a twelve year old girl, her parents would say no
you have issues

hey tony go see a psychiatrist

This might not even be real anyways it's on huffpost.

you have issues

I have issues?

I'm not the one killing myself over an issue that could be easily solved without Self Delete.

hey tony go see a psychiatrist

See above.

you have issues

I'm sure her parents would say no to Self Delete too.

literally a psychopath who constantly whores for attention, complains online about a girlfriend he completely neglected, begs for money on lego forums just to travel, trolls other people, and finally laughs at the news of a child who commit Self Delete in hopes of saving her family

at this point anyone who responds to tony will be considered an accomplice in his attention-vaccuum scheme

ok this was from 2011 but still it's pretty forgeted
I'm sure her parents would say no to Self Delete too.
aren't you a young sherlock holmes

Some kid killed himself because he thought someone stole his ipod and then his parents later found the ipod in his backpack.

Just because someone killed themselves that doesn't protect them from the fact they are handicapped.

this is old. iirc people realized that the poison she used rendered her organs useless anyway.

this is old. iirc people realized that the poison she used rendered her organs useless anyway.

Even more ironic.

Imagine if they didn't cremate her.

So they transplant the kidney and then the brother dies because of the poison lol.

your college dropout is showing tony, they run tests for a reason