Moonwolf/Heidi/Angela/(Too many alts to count)

Author Topic: Moonwolf/Heidi/Angela/(Too many alts to count)  (Read 2062 times)

Moon Wolf is his main, but make sure to IP ban him if you think it is just.
It started on Blockland Glass (no photos. they didn't seem to register. I'm sure some of you saw it tho) where Moonwolf asked if he could hack on someone's server. nobody seemed to react to it really, thinking it was some sort of stuffpost or something. well he came into my server after I said no and typed:

He seemed to be quiet after that, AFK, and stuff, when out of nowhere he typed:

I say "Such as?" because I'm thinking it isn't even a hack, maybe it's like an unfair advantage brought apon by that one cinematic addon (drop your camera to a position)
then...

Those are definitely enough to get your key(s) revoked.

then he went AFK, probably turning them on

Later I see him twitching like crazy and landing quite the number of shots, which is when I said this

apparently, he's just loving with me. I banned him for 4 hours (I was being generous and giving him a chance to stop afterwards) which is when Heidi connected. Heidi connected and said "==>Moonbot: Hello" and immediately left

These are all the photos I have. After I banned Heidi permanently, soon after "Angela" joined. Angela said "Why did you ban me I did nothing wrong" I then banned Angela soon after, also permanently.

This guy loving sucks. watch out for him

sorry if this is a stuff drama. not very good at dramaing

I was on my friend's server, and Moon said She lost all her hacks because her antivirus killed them. Still, She has WAY more alts than you think.
We went through about 5 so far of hers.

Yea Moonwolf has some brain damage.

moonwolf: "oh hey i'm going to threaten someone and then if it goes bad i'll say it's joke"
                 *gets banned*
                 *reconnects with a stupid chatbot or a binded chat or whatever from an alt*
          alt: "i evaded a valid ban but what did i do? i know i threatened you and was pretending but dude why did you ban me?"
                 *banned again*

i think the real crime here is that loving dragon brick he made

Why did he think it was ever a good idea

what dragon brick?

what dragon brick?
oh you sweet summer child

The dragon bricks are mounting a full-scale attack on Badspot's headquarters following the recent failbin

large flocks or dragon bricks are reportedly heading our way in great numbers

our reporter phanto phantous is on the scene giving us a first hand report

"bruh theres too many polygons"

stay indoors i repeat stay indoors do not make contact with the dragons

is it supposed to look like its in the farlands

is it supposed to look like its in the farlands
yeah great job pointing that out heres a sticker

good god what the forget is that thing

We really need universal in-game rules as an official update so kids like these maayyyyybe won't be so stupid. Assuming they read them.

yeah great job pointing that out heres a sticker

What's the point of this?