Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.

Author Topic: Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.  (Read 30628 times)

Brickichu explodes over words on a loving screen

phanto hates whites and loooooves muzzies

I said you're trolling because you're defending a known friend. It's like this one Badspot quote, only starfishs defend turds.
I've said this several times, I wasn't defending Tony at all, I addressed his topic reasonably and people lost their stuff because I gave a serious reply. What I AM defending is my reasoning for giving a serious reply to his claim and not who he is. If you read the posts I already made that said this you would've figured that out. At least you chose to finally tell me why you thought that instead of going on to insult me mor--
Guys I found a portrait of Brickichu on Facebook:

And there goes any respect for you I may have gained from your previous reply.

I've said this several times, I wasn't defending Tony at all, I addressed his topic reasonably and people lost their stuff because I gave a serious reply. What I AM defending is my reasoning for giving a serious reply to his claim and not who he is. If you read the posts I already made that said this you would've figured that out. At least you chose to finally tell me why you thought that instead of going on to insult me mor--
Tony purposely posts stuff claims to bait fools like yourself into giving his claims "serious" replies so he can post more stuff and it just rinses and repeats until all your time is wasted. It's that simple like I don't understand why it's so hard for you.

no one cares? stop acting all mighty and above everyone because in reality world you're not

Another day, another sperg out

oh no what ever will he do without your respect your highness?!!?

Tony purposely posts stuff claims to bait fools like yourself into giving his claims "serious" replies so he can post more stuff and it just rinses and repeats until all your time is wasted. It's that simple like I don't understand why it's so hard for you.
Well so far I haven't said anything else to him and this entire thread derailed to everyone questioning why I gave him a serious reply. I've spent more time replying to everyone else in this thread than I have to tony at all.
no one cares? stop acting all mighty and above everyone because in reality world you're not
Mind explaining why you think I'm acting "all mighty and above everyone?" Because I certainly haven't said anything like that or implied it. Do you think because I said I don't respect someone that I also meant that I'm above them in some way?
oh no what ever will he do without your respect your highness?!!?
Great post.

wtf happened here? brickichu isn't even that bad, he could stand to chill a bit but wtf is yalls problem

wtf happened here?

The alt left is ganging up on brickachu.

wtf happened here? brickichu isn't even that bad, he could stand to chill a bit but wtf is yalls problem
sorry natural scorpio instinct to nip stuff in the bud

Guys I found a portrait of Brickichu on Facebook:

scrawny looking honor student motherforgeter

"who said it" is a better judgement on most occasions if it's a deluded person who continues to deny logic and reason

Who's alt are you?

Mind explaining why you think I'm acting "all mighty and above everyone?" Because I certainly haven't said anything like that or implied it. Do you think because I said I don't respect someone that I also meant that I'm above them in some way?
You're acting like it actually means much of anything to have your respect.
It's why I don't say I "don't respect people" anymore, they don't care.
oh stuff im rekt
got you red-handed