Poll

nothing right now

­
0 (0%)
­
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Forum Village Idiot 2017 (fair and balanced edition) (vote now)  (Read 32421 times)

Tony's not an idiot, people just disagree with his views

Tony's not an idiot, people just disagree with his views
the people have spoken. its my job to set up the poll

Tony's handicapped on purpose. It barely counts, honestly. You don't win an idiot contest by acting stupid intentionally.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/l2cFZC0.png[/img]
are you thick boy
yes ;)

Insert Name Here and Grimlock are honestly normal outside of drama/off-topic (For example, in INH's modelling topic) (Grimlock is able to speak like a normal person in discord) So I would not pick them, so why isn't critawakets or the brazilian mastermind/filipe on that list?

Insert Name Here and Grimlock are honestly normal outside of drama/off-topic (For example, in INH's modelling topic) (Grimlock is able to speak like a normal person in discord) So I would not pick them, so why isn't critawakets or the brazilian mastermind/filipe on that list?
shut up unova

IMO Crit is pretty low profile most of the time. He's do some weird stuff, then there'll be a month or two where he's totally normal. And I guess I'm more patient with any forumer that acts dumb but doesn't speak english as a first language. There's a pretty legitimate communication barrier and so whatever they say might not be what they mean.

wait why filipe?  did I miss something?

wait why filipe?  did I miss something?
I think he means another filipe who has a blue pixel art avatar. Not the modeler.