[NEWS} antifa is finally known as a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: [NEWS} antifa is finally known as a terrorist organization.  (Read 2204 times)

What? Are you seriously supporting chris christie? lol

I don't even know who this is.

Why are you having a hard on over this guy? Is he against your leftist views or something?!

I bet you are an antifa member.

How much you want to bet Path is in antifa?

I don't even know who antifa is

Why are you having a hard on over this group? Are they against your rightist views or something?!

I bet you are a chris christie supporter

How much do you want to bet that lord tony is a chris christie supporter?

tony chris christie is basically a national hero who fights terrorism, hence libruls hate him

phantos is mad because he is an antifa member

tony chris christie is basically a national hero who fights terrorism, hence libruls hate him

Oh that's why Phantos doesn't like him.

Anyone notice how similar phantos is to Jitank? They both condone violence in the form of leftism.

Antifa is now classified as a terror organization and will be swiftly taken out by the police
This is so funny

Oh that's why Phantos doesn't like him.
also because he closed down a bridge and got me stuck in traffic for 3 hours and i missed like 2 tests and failed an entire class because of it

hmm what a national hero

phantos is mad because he is an antifa member
aight im confused isnt your whole act the whole ironically hard-left thing
when did this change

also because he closed down a bridge and got me stuck in traffic for 3 hours and i missed like 2 tests and failed an entire class because of it

hmm what a national hero

Ah yes. The white man getting the black man down again.

You and jitank should really meet up one day.

im fairly certain a bunch of white people were also caught in traffic thanks to chris christie's order to close down a bridge for his own amusement

hmm what a national hero
its your fault for living in new jersey. sorry bud maybe move to another state if you hate your leader

Chris Christie is a national hero. I didn't know the man until i found out about him because of your raging leftist liberal hardon.

He is a true american.

People from new jersey don't know how to drive in general.

its your fault for living in new jersey. sorry bud maybe move to another state if you hate your leader
i didnt live in new jersey you dipstuff
i've lived in new york for almost my entire life