Inco (183926) Blatant idiot, Trolling on General discussion and stuffstorming.

Author Topic: Inco (183926) Blatant idiot, Trolling on General discussion and stuffstorming.  (Read 8189 times)

Expanding on Title |Inco (183926) Blatant idiot, Trolling on General discussion and stuffstorming And instigating stuff. |
I was trying to play on a medieval roleplay server but the idiot Inco keeps stuffstorming on blg. Also People were ranting on BLG which they wanted me to drama Inco. However Inco started to instigate stuff because he got banned on fort wars server then he started throwing hissy fits on BLG tl; dr An idiot who acts on BLG blatantly fighting with Icefreeze and Sherif. Sherif is Mad Hops Disease. Here are pictures Also im not trigger happy on dramas i was requested and also I did not mean it to drama IceFreeze but Inco instigated the stuff.

After i showed him he was drama'd he sended me this

But seriously tho why doesn't rain pass through zonebricks? So frustrating.

Eh not too sure about that

Inco and Icefreeze have both been starting flamewars all day.
Here are the screenshots of the chatlog that took place on Big Brother's fortwars server.
PAGESTRETCH also sorry for low quality, it's still readable

This is not the full chatlog. I am sure that with the amount of people who were on the server aswell, someone has to have more of them.
There were more I took that took place between some of these screenshots, however I saw them as irrevelant and not related to the main conversation

At this point Big Brother decides to set both of their chat sizes to 1, effectively making their messages unreadable.

Inco and Icefreeze's chat are reverted to normal.

The two start bragging about who "won" their little flame war.

This time, Big Brother made them "twat" and "idiot" and shrunk their chat sizes once again.

At this point I got seriously fed up with Inco's flaming and decided to ban him.

Rektar tells me that Inco has done things like this in the past few days.

I don't have screenshots of this, but shortly after (not included in OP) Inco went on another flaming spree in Glass before trying to act innocent in PMs to me apologizing and telling me to unban him and that he wouldn't flame again.
This all took place before the flame war in glass which the OP has some screenshots of.

/support

If I had screenshots I would show them, but yesterday they both went on to Tezuni's Blue City and started to argue. However, Inco was actually the one who stopped when I told him to. IceFreeze on the other hand was warned multiple times, still wouldn't stop, so I kicked him, then he came back and continued to argue so I had to ban him for 10 minutes.

If I had screenshots I would show them, but yesterday they both went on to Tezuni's Blue City and started to argue. However, Inco was actually the one who stopped when I told him to. IceFreeze on the other hand was warned multiple times, still wouldn't stop, so I kicked him, then he came back and continued to argue so I had to ban him for 10 minutes.

noedit: /support

hes so loving desperate to start a argument whenever im on a server with him because of the drama i made almost a month ago

zonebricks basically act like water bricks (which rain can't pass through either) so that normal bricks can be planted inside of them

man icefreeze just sounds like he has a stick or two up his ass, came onto the soccer server and started talking stuff about everyone's playing

I was there for the big brother's server fiasco, I told them to knock it off but they just kinda ignored me until big brother came. Either way, Inco is bad and the person he was arguing with is pretty bad too.

I was there for the big brother's server fiasco, I told them to knock it off but they just kinda ignored me until big brother came. Either way, Inco is bad and the person he was arguing with is pretty bad too.
I wish I was there to ban those handicaps

I haven't searched the forums on this yet but I could've swore Inco has been drama'd before

It was honestly like nothing I'd ever seen. Two people who belligerently hated each other for simultaneously no reason and also whichever reason they could muster.
It was really irritating for everybody involved.

they did the same thing on one of the soccer practice servers

Seems like they're both at fault for spamming and instigating everyone to argue with them. I've seen them do this in the past.

Banned them both from Glass.